- November 30: Suzuki SX4 Power Steering Pump Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 19 days ago
- November 18: Suzuki Kizashi Recall Needed After Gas Tanks Keep Leaking recalls | 31 days ago
- October 13: Suzuki Grand Vatara Recall Issued For Power Steering Problems recalls | 67 days ago
Suzuki Recall NT: Engine Oil Cooler Connector Bolt
2012 Suzuki Equator
If there is an engine oil leak, the engine oil pressure would drop and the engine could seize, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling
- Suzuki is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Equator pickup trucks manufactured from June 16, 2011, through August 31, 2011. Some of the bolts that connect the engine oil cooler and the engine oil filter to the engine in these vehicles may have been manufactured to below specification strength. As a result, the bolt may break at the oil filter attachment point and can cause an engine oil leak.
- Suzuki will notify owners and dealers will replace the connector bolts free of charge. The safety recall began on January 11, 2012. Owners may contact Suzuki at 1-714-996-7040.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.