- November 30: Suzuki SX4 Power Steering Pump Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 18 days ago
- November 18: Suzuki Kizashi Recall Needed After Gas Tanks Keep Leaking recalls | 30 days ago
- October 13: Suzuki Grand Vatara Recall Issued For Power Steering Problems recalls | 66 days ago
Suzuki Recall VE: Torque Converter Bolts May Loosen Causing Stall
2013 Suzuki SX4
If the bolts detach they can get caught between the drive plate and cylinder block, which may cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Suzuki del Caribe (Suzuki) is recalling certain model year 2013 SX4 vehicles manufactured December 26, 2012, through February 4, 2013 and equipped with a continuously variable transmission. The bolts that fasten the drive plate to the torque converter may not have been installed with sufficient torque and may loosen and come out.
- Suzuki will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the torque converter bolts, tightening them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on January 7, 2014. Owners may contact Suzuki at 1-800-572-1490. Suzuki's recall number is VE.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.