- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 9 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 24 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 31 days ago
Volvo Recall : Volvo/Electric Cooling Fan
1999 Volvo S80
Should this occur, the engine cooling fan components could overheat and cause the melting of electrical connections and adjacent components, increasing the likelihood of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System — Fan
- On some passenger vehicles, certain electric cooling fans could be inadequate in a hot climate. Under certain circumstances, excessive heat could be generated.
- Dealers will replace the engine cooling fan. Owner notification began April 1, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.