- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 52 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 58 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 83 days ago
Volvo Recall : Volvo/Electric Cooling Fan
1999 Volvo S80
Should this occur, the engine cooling fan components could overheat and cause the melting of electrical connections and adjacent components, increasing the likelihood of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System — Fan
- On some passenger vehicles, certain electric cooling fans could be inadequate in a hot climate. Under certain circumstances, excessive heat could be generated.
- Dealers will replace the engine cooling fan. Owner notification began April 1, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.