- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 16 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 22 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 47 days ago
Volvo Recall : Volvo/Seat Belt Anchorage
2001 Volvo S80
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Sedans and wagons. The rear outboard seat belt anchorage bolts may have been incorrectly tightened.
- Dealers will inspect the anchorage bolts and tighten to the correct torque level. Owner notification began May 7, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.