- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 11 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 13 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 44 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 78 days ago
2002 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 2002 DeVille engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure5
- excessive use of oil4
- piston slap in the engine1
- service engine soon light is on1
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 2002 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.