- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 23 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 39 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 42 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 45 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
fuel system Problems
Worst 2008 Cobalt fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel line cracked2
- fuel pump failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System72
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline27
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.