- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2003 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on, won't start125
- engine won't turn over, won't start27
- abs/trac control service light comes on10
- battery drains3
- NHTSA: Electrical System212
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.