- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 12 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 19 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 35 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2003 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on, won't start125
- engine won't turn over, won't start27
- abs/trac control service light comes on10
- battery drains2
- NHTSA: Electrical System198
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.