- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2003 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on, won't start125
- engine won't turn over, won't start27
- abs/trac control service light comes on10
- battery drains3
- NHTSA: Electrical System213
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.