- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2003 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starting problems11
- engine won't turn over,won't start4
- electrical short drains battery when parked3
- wiring harness caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System38
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.