- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 17 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 21 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 33 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 36 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 39 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2003 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starting problems12
- electrical short drains battery when parked5
- engine won't turn over,won't start4
- wiring harness caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System61
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.