- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 8 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 16 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 19 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 24 days ago
2005 Chrysler 300
Worst 2005 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electric modual stop working4
- electrical fire2
- NHTSA: Electrical System64
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.