- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 2 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 11 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 25 days ago
- January 9: Queries Closed Into Chrysler and Harman Radio Hacking news | 27 days ago
- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 43 days ago
2005 Chrysler 300
Worst 2005 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electric modual stop working4
- electrical fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.