- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2005 Chrysler 300
Worst 2005 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all lights flash like crazy sometimes3
- electric modual stop working3
- all dash lights and radio come on and off intermitantly2
- check engine light keeps coming on2
- car stutters1
- electrical fire1
- gas indicator gauge not working1
- power door locks not working1
- rear running lights don't work1
- tachometer stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.