- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2005 Chrysler 300
Worst 2005 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all lights flash like crazy sometimes4
- electric modual stop working4
- check engine light keeps coming on3
- all dash lights and radio come on and off intermitantly2
- car shuts off while driving1
- car stutters1
- electrical fire1
- gas indicator gauge not working1
- power door locks not working1
- rear running lights don't work1
- tachometer stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.