- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 7 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 17 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 25 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 33 days ago
2005 Chrysler 300
Worst 2005 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electric modual stop working4
- electrical fire2
- pulsating lights1
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.