- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 16 days ago
2005 Chrysler 300
Worst 2005 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electric modual stop working4
- electrical fire2
- pulsating lights1
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.