9.0

1. has to be replaced (2 reports)
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jan 092012

PT Cruiser 2.4L

Temperature shot up to High and red light came on after exiting freeway. Immediately turn off the engine for 5 minute. Restart the engine and turn the AC on. Fan comes on again and temperature all comes back normal. Fan Control Module (the whole set - fans, relays mounting) was replaced once within warranty at 28,000 miles 3 years ago. Now it seems the same problem except I don't have the warranty now. Dealer told me there is no relax or switch that I can replaced but will have to spend $400 to replace the whole fan system.

Crazy!!!!!

- , Monterey Park, CA, USA

Jun 242009

PT Cruiser 2.4L

chrysler knew about these problems yet they continued to turn out crap like this.now you know why they are in neck deep in sh-t.we need American pride,not some lazy ass cheap laborers doing this.cheap labor crappy product.spend the money on the little guy he's the one that makes the economy go around'not tightass rich people

- , Tampa, FL, USA