Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jun 072010

PT Cruiser

I have 2006 PT CRUISER and I am having tons of electrical problems sometimes the stereo will not work.brake light stays on and run the battery down. If you have the dome light one and put your blinker on to the right the light goes out doesn't do it on the left, the ignition switch sometimes hangs up and will not turn stuck for a little before I can get it to turn over and start, then the ac spouse had to rewire it because the compressor wasn't kicking on and off, I have always owned a Chrysler and after this experience if Chrysler is not will to help repair the vehicle I would not own another, my husband is out of work and I cant afford to repair all the issues this car has..... this could be a fire hazard waiting to happen.

- Toney, AL, USA