- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 10 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 18 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 21 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2005 Chrysler Pacifica (Page 1 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 107,389 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.