- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2007 Chrysler Pacifica
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2007 Pacifica Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems11NHTSA complaints: 26
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 61
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 32
- AC / heater problems2
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 20
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 22
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 13
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.