- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Pacifica Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems12NHTSA complaints: 147
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 30
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 36
- suspension problems6NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 40
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 39
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- lights problemsNHTSA: 11
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.