- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 38 days ago
Clunking Noise In Front End
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 57,860 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replaced control arms (1 reports)
- replaced front struts (1 reports)
- replaced tie rods (1 reports)