- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
- July 19: Chrysler Lawsuit Filed After Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
Clunking Noise In Front End
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 37,325 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replaced control arms (1 reports)
- replaced tie rods (1 reports)