- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- November 15: Remi Walden Wrongful Death Lawsuit Targets Chrysler
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Trucks, SUVs and Vans
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 14: Jeep Liberty Window Regulator Lawsuit Says Chrysler Sold Bad Parts
2005 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2005 Pacifica transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking between gears when shifting3
- transmission failure1
- transmission shifts to neutral when cold or braking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission20
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...14
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.