2006 Chrysler Pacifica fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica:

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

Feb 122008

Pacifica 6-cyl

My wife and I had our 2006 Chrysler Pacifica shipped from charleston, SC to honolulu, hi. We noticed a gasoline smell after we received the car. The shipping company said it was no fault of their own and the Dodge dealership said it wasn't covered under the warranty. The Dodge dealership said that the fuel tank had impact damage and would have to replace the fuel tank for $1096. That's a lot of money to me. Regardless, after reading that the investigation was no longer in effect I was dishearten. We can not drive the car in the condition it is in. I wouldn't allow my wife or child to get into a car with a gas leak. I hope this helps reopen or continue the investigation.

- Ewa Beach, HI, USA