8.0

2006 Chrysler Pacifica transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica:

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

Apr 072011

Pacifica 3.2L

Took the 2006 Pacifica to my own mechanic he said he thinks it has to do with the transmission. He did actually hear the noise, the salesmen at dealership did not hear anything. Have to take it to them Tuesday. I hope this is minor and I don't have any more problems with the pac.

- , Baton Rouge, LA, USA

Apr 202007

Pacifica Touring AWD 3.5L V6

Brand New Pacifica Touring AWD - First Transmission failure 3000 miles. Dealer rebuilt. 2nd failure at 4500 miles, dealer rebuilt again. 3rd failure @ 6000 miles - demanded that dealer replace and not rebuild. Replacement much better the original ever was. Must have been a defective transmission from the beginning. Transmission would lose overdrive - shift from 3rd to overdrive would "Free Wheel" and engine would rev. Dealer said overdrive clutch pack was failing. Dealer was great to work with, Chrysler was terrible to work with. Chrysler seems to care a lot about what their customers think about their dealers, but has never once sent a survey regarding my opinion of the vehicle. Received over 5 surveys on the dealership.

- , Des Moines, IA, USA