1.6

2007 Chrysler Pacifica lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Pacifica:

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

May 152015

Pacifica

The contact owns a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. While driving approximately 40 mph, the headlights and instrument panel failed to illuminate intermittently. On a separate occasion, the contact mentioned that the vehicle stalled without warning. The vehicle was taken to a dealer, but the failure was unable to be diagnosed. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 120,000.

- Lynden, WA, USA

Sep 152014

Pacifica

On September 15th I was taking my son to school when all of my idiot lights came on and stayed on. Once I got back home and turned the car off I noticed that something was still running. After opening the hood I realized it was my ABS system that want shutting off. I was able to disconnect the sensor but have been too fearful to drive it since then. My father ran a code checker and nothing was showing up except the fuel cap (which was replaced but still showing that warning light). He drove the car and noticed that the speedometer wasn't working.

- Universal City, TX, USA

Jul 022014

Pacifica 6-cyl

We were driving. I asked my husband to clean the windshield. As soon as he pulled the wiper stem, the headlights went out. The car restarted, but the headlights wouldn't come back on. We pulled over again and opened the hood. The car would restart, but now the dash cluster was out along with the headlights. We turned the engine off and weirdly, the headlights came on. They were flashing on and off, over and over. Within the next ten minutes the car would start but wouldn't shift out of park. From there the armrest controls stopped functioning, and eventually the car just chattered when the key was turned. Then it wouldn't even do that. It completely died. Four weeks and $1600 later, we have a new tipm L. the entire electrical system was fried.

- Reidsville, NC, USA