- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 25 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 51 days ago
2003 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2003 Caravan engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving19
- won't go above 10-15 mph, no power2
- engine knocking1
- engine running rough1
- squeaky noise from engine compartment1
- whistling noise when engine starts1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.