- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2003 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2003 Caravan engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving19
- won't go above 10-15 mph, no power2
- engine knocking1
- engine running rough1
- squeaky noise from engine compartment1
- whistling noise when engine starts1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.