1998 Dodge Durango accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Durango:

1998 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Oct 172001

Durango

I really like my Dodge Durango but the mirrors are very large which causes blind spots. I can't see traffic left or right. I thought my height was the problem but my husband is 6'2 and he sees the problem. I need your advise and help on this matter.... I am so afraid of having a accident. Has there been many complaints on this matter ? I hope I'm sending this complaint to the right dept. And hope I gave you enought info. What ever help you can give me will be appreciated.

- Midlothian, VA, USA

Jan 041999

Durango 4WD

Side mirrors (both) on Dodge Durangos and Dakota trucks often crack.

- Knoxville, TN, USA