- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
- June 8: Chrysler Recalls 24,000 Durango, Grand Cherokee, ProMaster Vehicles
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems32NHTSA complaints: 56
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 22
- transmission problems3
- windows / windshield problems3
- AC / heater problems2
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 18
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 11
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.