- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems63NHTSA complaints: 56
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 18
- transmission problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- windows / windshield problems3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 11
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.