- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 35 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 55 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 79 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 87 days ago
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems132NHTSA complaints: 282
- engine problems23NHTSA complaints: 96
- fuel system problems14NHTSA complaints: 84
- interior accessories problems11NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems9
- AC / heater problems7
- windows / windshield problems4
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 10
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 29
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 66
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.