- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 4: Fiat Chrysler Sued in Canada for $5 Billion
- August 1: About 284,000 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sensitive Airbags
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems125NHTSA complaints: 236
- engine problems21NHTSA complaints: 78
- fuel system problems12NHTSA complaints: 77
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems7
- windows / windshield problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 59
- cooling system problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 17
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.