- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems102NHTSA complaints: 180
- engine problems15NHTSA complaints: 61
- fuel system problems11NHTSA complaints: 65
- interior accessories problems8NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems4
- windows / windshield problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- cooling system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 15
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.