- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 15: Dodge Darts Recalled After Transmissions Magically Shift Into Neutral
- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems128NHTSA complaints: 236
- engine problems22NHTSA complaints: 78
- fuel system problems12NHTSA complaints: 77
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems8
- windows / windshield problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 59
- cooling system problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 17
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.