- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems122
- engine problems20
- fuel system problems11
- interior accessories problems10
- transmission problems6
- windows / windshield problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- brakes problems1
- cooling system problems1
- drivetrain problems1
- lights problems1
- steering problems1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.