- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- October 3: Dodge SRT Viper Recalled To Fix Seat Sensor
- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems88NHTSA complaints: 56
- engine problems14NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 18
- transmission problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- windows / windshield problems3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 11
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.