- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 29: Older Dodge Trucks Recalled After Reported Fatality
- December 25: Dodge Recalls Challenger To Repair Instrument Clusters
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems121NHTSA complaints: 193
- engine problems20NHTSA complaints: 67
- fuel system problems11NHTSA complaints: 71
- interior accessories problems9NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems5
- windows / windshield problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 50
- cooling system problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 19
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.