- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 40 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 64 days ago
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems140NHTSA complaints: 339
- engine problems26NHTSA complaints: 109
- fuel system problems14NHTSA complaints: 87
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems11
- AC / heater problems8NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems4
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 11
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 30
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 73
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 16
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.