- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 21: Dodge Dart Investigated After Brake Pedal Complaints
- June 18: Dodge Challenger Recalled For One Missing Bolt
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
2008 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2008 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems3
- transmission problems2
- AC / heater problems1
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems1
- fuel system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.