8.7

2. run it off a cliff (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Durango electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Durango:

1998 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Aug 202009

Durango SLT V8

We purchased our Durango used last year. After 6 months it started dying when sitting at a stoplight more than 20 seconds... then it progressed to dying when putting it in drive from reverse. I have taken it to several mechanics who could not tell me what is wrong with it. I have payed over $2000. to find a serious diagnosis. It won't throw any codes. Last week I went on a 280 mile road trip. It seemed fine, but the next morning when I got up the peice of sh*! would not start. It tries but won't turn over. It sure looks pretty, but it is the HUGEST hunk of junk. The crappiest part is that we were going to trade it in for the cash for clunkers deal... Now the f'ing thing won't start! AHHH!!! Has someone else encountered this situation???

- , Vancouver, WA, USA

Apr 252008

Durango SLT 5.2L

you know these BIG AUTO MAKERS don't care about what they make they just have to meet they quoted and numbers their warrantys suck just brought it haven't even put 200 miles on it and its already in the shop twice in the same week no one knows what the hell the problem is well i guess it will make a nice play house for my kids

- , Sioux Falls, SD, USA

Aug 282007

Durango LX V6

CAR WILL QUIT RUNNING AT THE WORST TIME. WHEN STARTING, IT WILL TURN OVER BUT NOT COMPLETELY START. IT'S NOT FLOODED AND FUEL FILTER IS CLEAN. FUSES ARE NEW. WHAT ELSE CAN I LOOK INTO?

- , Belleville, IL, USA