$4,500.00

1. dodge needs to "own up" to this issue (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Durango engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Durango:

1998 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Nov 122008

Durango 318 5.2L

After spending 4500.00 to have the engine cleaned out and totally rebuilt, the original problem of the oil pressure zeroing out after it warms up has resumed. I have faithfully changed the oil per the rebuilders advice and the sludge has returned after less than 30,000 miles. I was aware of the problem based on all the complaints you can find on the internet. Dodge acts like they have no idea this problem exists. I tis a known issue in the real world so don't let the dealer snow you! I now get to watch this Dodge engine self destruct due to poor design. Please contact me to join a class action. We need to hold these crooks accountable.

- , Texarkana, TX, USA