- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
1999 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 1999 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater does not work well, blows lukewarm air23
- AC / heater does not work4
- a/c cabin cooling is poor2
- leaking evaporator2
- A/C compressor failed1
- air conditioning quits working after 2 hours1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner11
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.