- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
- June 8: Chrysler Recalls 24,000 Durango, Grand Cherokee, ProMaster Vehicles
1999 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 1999 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater does not work well, blows lukewarm air23
- AC / heater does not work4
- leaking evaporator2
- a/c cabin cooling is poor1
- A/C compressor failed1
- air conditioning quits working after 2 hours1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner11
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.