- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 21: Dodge Dart Investigated After Brake Pedal Complaints
- June 18: Dodge Challenger Recalled For One Missing Bolt
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
1999 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 1999 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater does not work well, blows lukewarm air23
- AC / heater does not work4
- a/c cabin cooling is poor2
- leaking evaporator2
- A/C compressor failed1
- air conditioning quits working after 2 hours1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner11
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.