- December 19: FCA US Recalls 3.3 Million Vehicles To Repair Takata Airbags
- December 18: Over 257,000 Model Year 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
1999 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 1999 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater does not work well, blows lukewarm air23
- AC / heater does not work4
- a/c cabin cooling is poor2
- leaking evaporator2
- A/C compressor failed1
- air conditioning quits working after 2 hours1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner11
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.