- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
- December 9: Chrysler Recalls Cars and Trucks With Transmission Problems
1999 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 1999 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater does not work well, blows lukewarm air23
- AC / heater does not work4
- leaking evaporator2
- a/c cabin cooling is poor1
- A/C compressor failed1
- air conditioning quits working after 2 hours1
- temp gauge is inaccurate1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner11
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.