8.0

1999 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Durango:

1999 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Mar 082010

Durango V8

I have lost the rear wiper, radio, interior lights. I have found that the interior lamp fuse is blowen and when u put a new one in it blows right now . I have undone the radio amp inter lights dimmer switch and still cant find what is blowing that fuse. Can some plz tell me were i should be looking thks

- , Palmyra, MO, USA

Jun 102009

Durango SLT V8

I have lost my interior lights, rear wiper, radio, rear-defrost, power mirrors...I don't know what happened to them. Any advice is welcome.

- , Avon, CO, USA

Dec 302004

Durango Slt Plus

I have no interior lighting dome lights or cargo lights,radio,power mirrors,rear windshield wiper,rear defrost. All safety items still work. Headlights,blinkers,driving lights,horn,etc...

- , Arlington, TX, USA