1999 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Durango:

1999 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jan 022012

Durango LX 5.4L

No one can figure this problem out, not a single auto shop can figure out how to fix nor what is wrong.

- , Boswell, PA, USA

Feb 282012

Durango SLT 5.9L

i have a 1999 dodge durango 5.9 and when i try to lock the door from inside on door or even by the remote all it does is clicks underneath the dash and my lights around my climate controls blink 2 or 3 times and then my security light blinks on my dash cluster a few times as well??????????? does anyone know the cure for this problem or has anyone else have the same problem also?????????????? but yet my truck starts up fine and runs good. it's just when i try to unlock or lock my truck it clicks and nothing else and hey also my both dome lights are not working.

- , Petrolia, PA, USA