8.0

$1,500.00

1. replace rear differential (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Durango drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Durango:

1999 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Sep 012010

Durango

I am SO fed up with DODGE. i bought my truck in 2006. I began having problems with it 3 months after the damn warranty was up. Water pump, radiator, fan belt, brakes (multiple times), alternator & less than 1 year ago, the rear differential went out. I took it to multiple mechanics to get estimates & they were all the same, $1500. So, last August, i replaced it. Now, here we are less t han a year later & its going out AGAIN !!!!! Another F'ING $1500.

Im a single mom, i cant pay this once a year. Dodge needs to step up & since its obvious they know there's a problem with the differentials on these stupis trucks, they either need to recall them or at least cover the costs to fix them once a year w/ or w/o a damn warranty. It's THEIR issue & they should stand by THEIR vehicles !!!!! The solution for me ? Im gonna fix the F'ING thing one last time & getting rid of it, I WILL NEVER BUY A DODGE VEHICLE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , San Pedro, CA, USA