9.3

1999 Dodge Durango fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Durango:

1999 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 092011

Durango SLT 5.9L

stupid thing cuts-off or wants to cut-off when I'm driving. i work graveyard shift so it's not hot @ that hour. replaced ecu & speed sensor. what can i do but may trade it in

- , Long Beach, CA, USA

Feb 042009

Durango SLT 5.9L

We bought the Dodge a year ago and has run nicely until this problem came up. We took it to the shop and no codes came up. It doesn't like to start unless we put our foot on the gas pedal.

- , Packwood, WA, USA

Aug 232008

Durango SLT V8

I have had my Durango for 4 years. I got it used not knowing it was going to have as many problems as it does. Im having problems to the point where I have to put my foot on the gas pedal to make my truck start. Would anybody know what that problem is?

- , Camp, Lejeune, USA