1999 Dodge Durango fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Durango:

1999 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Dec 252010

Durango

Why does Dodge keep making crappy vehicles? I mean come on, you put a fuel filter inside the gas tank. What is the reason for that? Too get the owner pissed off and to add more money to repairs. Damn you Dodge. I am going roll this piece crap down a hill and when my insurance pays me.. I am going to buy a real SUV like the "Jeep Grand Cherokee".

Warning to all other consumers: NEVER BUY A DODGE. unless it is an older classic model, back when...Dodge could build a nice car. 1970's

- , Remer, MN, USA