4.0

2. replaced headlamp switch (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Durango lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Durango:

1999 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

May 192010

Durango BLK 5.2L

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH I HAVE SPENT A HELL OF A LOT MONEY (replaced light switch and dimmer switch - still not working) AND STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE THANK YOU

- , Dinuba, CA, USA

May 282007

Durango SLT 5.2L V8

I posted the original complaint about the driving lamps being inoperable. Ultimately, I ended up replacing the headlamp switch on the dash. The part was $64.60; labor about $23.00. That seemed to do it for now. Next item will be the window motor for the passenger side rear window I think.

- , West Bend, WI, USA

Dec 282006

Durango SLT 5.2L V8

My driving lights stopped working, and I haven't been able to isolate the problem. The bulbs themselves are intact, as are the related fuses both inside the cabin and under the hood. I can only suspect it is in the switch somewhere, but haven't yet had them fixed.

- , West Bend, WI, USA