- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 52 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
2000 Dodge Durango
Worst 2000 Durango electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power distribution unit failure5
- battery constantly draining4
- transmission fluid leak shorts out O2 sensor2
- will not start, park-neutral switch defective2
- NHTSA: Electrical System36
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.