2001 Dodge Durango body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Durango:

2001 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Oct 292014

Durango 8-cyl

The other driver was at a stop and I was driving between 50 and 55 mph on the highway. The other driver pulled out infront of me from my left to right. As we impacted my air bag did not deploy but the passenger's air bag did deploy. I was the only person in my car. I struck him with such force that the vehicle I was driving was forced off the road and then was stopped by a tree. After 2 hits the driver's side air bag still did not deploy. The vehicle was deemed a total loss.

- Wagener, SC, USA

Sep 092006

Durango

2001 Durango Dodge in accident prior to purchase sellers report said no accidents.

- Glen Allen, VA, USA