1.4

2001 Dodge Durango drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Durango:

2001 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jul 022005

Durango 8-cyl

2001 Dodge Durango upper ball joint failure. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recomemded on 10 Dec 05 that DaimlerChrysler recall this vehicle. On 05 Jul 05 I talked with charlene with the recall department, she tranfered me to heather with the warrentys departmet who inturn transfered me to joe, joe stated that he has the final say in what Chrysler does and has denied the claim. This is a safety issue, luckly my son and I had just left the interstate.

- Port Hueneme, CA, USA