1. replace ball joints (1 reports)
  2. should be recalled (1 reports)
2001 Dodge Durango steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Durango:

2001 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

May 192011

Ball joints were recalled, I got them fixed. YEar later they went them fixed, a few months them fixed.....afew months later went again them fixed. It has been a few months so lets see were we go with this. THanks GOd my mechanic is understanding and fixed it the last two times at no charge..

- , Terrrace,, British Columbia, canada

Nov 182003

I hav no car to drive at all. This really makes me angry!!! I have 3 children that need to go everywhere and I cannot take them at all!!!! I don't know what I would do if we had a real emergency and had to go to the hospital.... We live in a rural area and this could be life threatening.... Not to mention what a pain in the butt it is not having a car when you live 20 miles from the nearest town!

- , Clemons, IA, USA