2002 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Durango:

2002 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jul 052013

Both back doors will not unlock with switch, have to unlock with your hands.

- , Benton Harbor, MI, USA

Jun 142010

Durango SL 4.7

Had the Durango in to repair the electrical door locks as they cycle off and on constantly'

They had the car 8 hours and only figured it out that there was a ghost in the system. They found a tech sheet that directly related to the problem and that was it. They said it only did it once. It cycled constantly even before leaving the lot. No parts on hand, had to order them. Again, it was the same dealer. I don't think I will be going there again!!

- , Amarillo, TX, USA

Jan 012010

My hatch will not open!!! When i press door unlock it makes a horrible sound. Somebody please give me some suggestions. Also my heater control unit has broken twice now.

- , Wpg., MB, Canada

Oct 012009

Durango Sport 4.7L

I'm sorry we ever purchased this piece of crap ! We've had multiple problems with it, but one of the latest being the door locks not working. It is no longer under warranty and we don't have the money to take it to the dealer or another mechanic to have it fixed, so my husband is trying to repair it and it has been one major pain in the ass ! I really wish they would recall the whole damn vehicle !!

- , Wooster, OH, USA