4.0

2002 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Durango:

2002 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Sep 062013

Durango

I brought the car, 2 years later light came on. I took to the shop while warranty still on car, they never found out what the problem was.

- , Benton Harbor, MI, USA

Feb 152008

Durango V8 Magnum

Staring in mid-February out of the blue, the dash lights on my Durango started coming on. Sometimes they stay on continuously sometimes they go off for a time and then I will stop at a stop light or slow down and they will pop back on. I have had the Engine, Air Bag, Brakes and Emergency Brake lights all alternate on and off or come on and stay on all at the same time. Generally it is the two Brake icons that will come on and stay on continuously however nothing is wrong with my brakes and the emergency brake is not on either... At first the car would want to stall or act like it was and then be ok. That part has stopped after the first day but not the lights dinging on and off.

Anyone have this problem or have a fix for it? I don't know if my main brain is trying to die on me or if it's a random switch or fuse.. Thanks!

- , Glendale, AZ, USA