2002 Dodge Durango brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Durango:

2002 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Sep 102014

Durango

The vehicle started to swerve into the other lane on the highway, and as I attempted to regain control with both hands firmly on the wheel, and gentle steering, I found I still had no absolutely no control with the steering, it was completely loose it was disconnected. At that same time, I went for my brakes, only to find they all of a sudden were not functioning either. The vehicle eventually swerved into the fence of to the side of the freeway, then the vehicle to flip two times.

- Salt Lake City, UT, USA