2003 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Durango:

2003 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Apr 202008

2003 Dodge Durango was purchased from a local dealership in wickliffe, oh in April of 08. The vehicle has been at the dealership needing to be serviced in excess of 7 times, from the bushings being replaced to the check engine light repeatedly coming on with the dealerships inability to fix it. I have been in a rental car more than I have driven the vehicle that I purchased from the dealership. There was an evap code as they so eloquently stated so they allegedly fixed that only to find that the check engine light still continually comes on. Every time that the problem was supposedly resolved, I was back at the dealership within 2 to 3 days with the same problem again. The management there stated and admitted that they simply can't fix the vehicle therefore they are going to get me out of it so they even had me to pick another vehicle which they said would fit perfectly and should not affect the payment that I have in place right now. I have been hearing about getting this replacement vehicle for over 3 months with no result. The vehicle is not safe when driving on the highway and hitting a bump because it feels as if the front end is going in two different directions. My wife wont drive it, we are scared to put our kids into it and I need your help right away.

- South Euclid, OH, USA

Jun 062005

Durango 8-cyl

I took my vehicle in to the dealer for an oil change and was told there is metal in the differential and my warranty had expired, the differential had components in it that came apart and shattered they have to be replaced the mechanic still has the vehicle and I believe I can get the old parts

- Shandon, CA, USA