8.0

1. replace the knuckle (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Durango steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Durango:

2003 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Aug 312014

Durango LX V8

When the knuckle fails,or fractures it loosens to steering wheel to a dangerous level in my opinion. It is a recall issues in October of 08, I purchased in February of 08. I never received a recall notice. I called two recall numbers. Sept 23, 2014. The first said it's Vin# specific. An that it wasn't on the list. An acted like I was stupid for asking. She was not helpful at all. Nor did she give a rip.

So I tried another recall number... This time it was on the list but all recalls were done, according to them, were done in 05. Not! Then he proceeded to tell my car is fine! Just a little old. At this point I was understandably upset. It's not fine. Considering the recalls took place after I bought it... And I'm pretty sure I'd know if it was done or not. Is there any help out there? I have been a loyal Dodge owner even through the worst. It seems a shame that that can't stand by me...

- , Columbus, OH, USA