- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 46 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 58 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 59 days ago
Wind Noise From Door Not Sealing
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The second generation Durango was introduced in 2004 and instantly came under fire for, well, catching on fire.
From 2004-2006 electrical overloading in the driver's side instrument panel caused numerous reports of interior fires. The interior infernos became so commonplace that Chrysler eventually issued a recall.
The problems didn't stop there, however. Owners of the recalled vehicles complained about being treated unfairly and given take-it-or-leave-it low ball settlement offers. "They offered me $2000 under NADA retail as a settlement," said one owner, "and have been rude and hostile to deal with." Nothing says awesome service like treating your customers rudely after their cars have caught on fire.
Have we mentioned all the reports of complete engine failure due to oil sludge?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,267 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- modify the door seal (1 reports)
body / paint problem