2006 Dodge Durango windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Durango:

2006 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Nov 012008

Durango 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2006 Dodge Durango. The contact stated that the windshield wipers were not functioning due to a defective switch. Through online research, he discovered a recall for this particular defect in which his vehicle was not included. The contact feels that this is a safety hazard because he frequently has to use the windshield wipers in the state of Washington. The NHTSA campaign id number was unavailable. The current mileage was 47,000 and failure mileage was 39,900. Updated 3/19/09 updated 03/23/09.

- Spanaway, WA, USA

Feb 172007

Durango 4WD 8-cyl

There are several recalls on 2006 Dodge Durango but my VIN # does not show up for any recalls. But I am having the recall problems that are listed below * recall id# 07V092000 - electrical system: Instrument panel *recall id# 06V039000 - visibility:windshield wiper/washer:switch/wiring *recall id# 06V067000 - visibility:windshield wiper/washer:motor recall id# 06V044000 - air bags recall id# 06V240000 - suspension:rear recall id# 05V554000 - service brakes, hydraulic:antilock:control unit/module the ones with the * are the major problems that I am having, I drive me truck every night to work and am afraid I will have an accident. I would also like for the other recalls to be checked as well. I have taken truck back to dealer two times and have gotten no results, but I'm still having encountering the problems. On 12/3/07 I called 1-800 # and was told they would get back to me. Haven't heard from them.

- New York, NY, USA