5.2

2013 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Durango:

2013 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jul 012016

Durango

The contact owns a 2013 Dodge Durango. While operating the vehicle, the air bag sensor indicator illuminated. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the seat wiring harness was faulty. The vehicle was repaired, but the failure reoccurred approximately 4,000 miles later. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 36,000.

- Malone, NY, USA

Jul 072016

Durango

The contact owns a 2013 Dodge Durango. The contact stated that the air bag warning indicator illuminated. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the seat wiring harness failed and needed to be replaced. The vehicle was repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 36,349.

- Malone, NY, USA

Jan 012013

Durango

1. owned car since Jan 2013. Leather started cracking immediately. Took into dealership and they said I had to get fixed. Went back to shop for something else and mentioned the cracking again and was told I could have gotten fixed but my coverage had expired. The cracking is really bad on the armrest in car. Have been over to dealership and called regarding the recall I have. It is always on backorder and someone will call when in. I have not received a call and I see this is a serious recall. Is this really important to the dealership that these recalls gets repaired. I would like to get this repaired immediately as well as my cracking leather which has been overlooked.

- Kansas City, MO, USA

Jun 182013

Durango 6-cyl

Since day one of owning the Durango I have had a bad vibration in the steering wheel, larry H miller Dodge in avondale told me I had bad tires so I replaced the tires (@450 miles) then they told me that I had bad wheels so I replaced them with new tires and wheels. I still have the vibration and my vehicle has been in the dealer over 7 times now. Today lhmd service manager explained to me that they took wheels off of a new Durango on the lot and the vibration was worse, they went on to tell me that "all Durango's have this vibration". the vibration can be felt in the steering wheel and could cause loss of control of vehicle if vibration gets worse (or if defective part that is causing vibration fails). I would like to know where I should go from here.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA