5.4

2013 Dodge Durango brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Durango:

2013 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 132016

Durango

My car power cut out completely while driving along on the interstate at 75 miles per hour. I was dark and I had to try and pull over with no head lights to a safe place to restart my vehicle 2013 Dodge Durango. This happened several times. I thought that when I got the recalls done it would alleviate the problem, however, that was not the case. I am still having the problem. I called Dodge on the toll free # and they had me take my vehicle to the Dodge dealership and they said my cabin filter, air filter, and fuel something needed to be replaced. This should not shut down the whole car if the filters need to be changed. This problem happened several times, April 22, May 16, May 20, May 28, June 18, June 19 and June 13.

- Greensboro, NC, USA

Mar 092015

Durango 6-cyl

Alternator diodes in my vehicle may experience a rapid failure variability in the failure mode ranges from no output, reduced output, and /or fully shorted to ground condition depending on the alternator failure mode and timing, electrical system voltage may drop to critical levels, disabling systems such as ABS system, ESC system, ECM system and/or the central body controller.

- Baytown, TX, USA

Dec 092014

Durango

Safety recall P60/NHTSA 14V-634 states driver will have limited or no detection of the alternator failing, which can result in vehicle shutdown while driving and/or an underhood electrical fire. Received notice in mail November 2014. Still do not have parts to fix. I am driving an unsafe car everyday and paying for it and nobody can do anything about it until I experience a crash. I can get a ticket for not wearing a seat belt and talking on a cell phone, but a safety recall on a car I am driving everyday, which effects me, my passengers and all cars on the road does not seem to matter to Chrysler.

- Tenafly, NJ, USA