- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 52 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 64 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 65 days ago
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2008 Grand Caravan transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure14
- complete catastrophic failure5
- grinding vibration3
- hard to shift into gears1
- not shifting properly1
- running roughly1
- transmission violently shuttered and shook1
- valve body failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission15
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.