- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 3 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 700 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: