- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 17 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 29 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 30 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 61 days ago
2002 Dodge Neon
Worst 2002 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator keeps going bad1
- cruise control caused engine difficulties1
- starter failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.