- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 37 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 79 days ago
Paint Bubbling And Peeling
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 91,430 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 14 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- needs to be repainted (13 reports)
- reseal (1 reports)
body / paint problem