- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 4 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 18 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- May 30: Chrysler Recalls 4.3 Million Takata-Infected Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 50 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint bubbling and peeling14
- body is rusting12
- truck bed rusting prematurely6
- paint is fading3
- hood doesn't stay up2
- NHTSA: Structure239
- NHTSA: Structure: Body31
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.