- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 21 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 24 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 26 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 52 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint bubbling and peeling14
- body is rusting12
- truck bed rusting prematurely6
- paint is fading3
- hood doesn't stay up2
- NHTSA: Structure241
- NHTSA: Structure: Body33
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.